FireHose WWW Site
Contributing to the FireHose suite
In the spirit of an open-source code, there are various ways you can
contribute to making the FireHose suite better. You can send email to
any of these items to the developers listed on the FireHose WWW
- Point prospective users to the FireHose WWW site. Mention it in talks
or link to it from your own WWW site.
- If you find an error or omission in the FireHose documentation, or have a
suggestion for something to clarify or include, let us know.
- If you find a bug, please submit an issue on GitHub with details of how
to reproduce it.
- If you publish a paper using FireHose, send the citation to us and we can
add it to the Publications page.
- Contribute a new analytic or generator to be added to the suite.